The weekend started off great. Friday I woke up early got in a workout, ate a yummy paleo breakfast, threw dinner in the crock pot, grabbed the pup and headed up the coast to Zuma Beach to pick up my bib for the Malibu Half Marathon. It was a gorgeous day in the Bu, and traffic was Friday morning light. Bib pick up was a breeze. I couldn’t have asked for any more. Except to actually be pain free and able to run Sunday. Didn’t happen. It’s not a pitty party so I won’t go on.
Check out the beautiful coastal course I missed. 😦
At least I had the comfort of Sunday morning cuddles with this lil monkey.
And my favorite breakfast. No it’s not the dirty fat ladden post half marathon feast I had imagined, but it was delicious just the same, and GUILT FREE! Organic, GMO free, vegetarian…(bubbles don’t count)
I also, got a few new items listed in the shop, a few more to go. Then on to creating new pieces!
Miss Muerta Rhinestone Cameo Locket Necklace
Not yet listed.
Buddah Rhinestone Cameo Locket Necklace
Not yet listed.
I’m happy to report that last week’s plan was a success!
- I created 8 new pieces!
- Blogged 4 days and I think I only missed one photo a day prompt, but there was still a blog post that day!
- Definitely marketed/promoted
- Worked out the 3 days I wanted to, not sure about my -2 lb goal, don’t weigh myself on Mondays
Now for this week…It’s Monday, and here’s the Make It Happen Plan:
- Get the rest of the items made last week online
- Create new items, different category
- Blog my scheduled 3 days a week
- Market and promote.
- Gym 3 days / -2 lbs
Hope you guys had a good weekend, and cheers to a successful week!